Jabra Biz 2400 II Mono
The Jabra Biz 2400 II is an ultra-lightweight corded professional headset for those who want outstanding sound and comfort in an extra-durable design.
The most important function of a contact centre headset is eliminating background noise from the busy environment and letting the customer hear your voice clearly.
The Biz 2400 II has a superior noise-cancelling microphone that helps eliminate background noise to give a better customer experience.
If you’re in a busy environment, you need great sound to hear the voice of your customer. Additionally, when you’re concentrating on work, you want that hi-fi sound for music. The Jabra Biz 2400 II is great at both.
- HD Voice technology makes sure you clearly understand the other party
- The speakers reduce ambient noise, so you can focus on the call
- A specially designed “air shock” noise-cancelling mic filters out sharp breathing sounds and popping noises often heard in conversations.
The Jabra Biz 2400 II is built to last in a high-performing contact centre, meaning fewer headset replacements and less downtime for you and your team and lower total cost of ownership.
- Reinforced cord is built to withstand the contact centre environment and is protected against office chair wheels, sharp objects and daily use
- The boom-arm can be rotated 360 degrees with zero risk of breaking. We call this FreeSpin™.
The Jabra Biz 2400 II has an extremely lightweight and unobtrusive design. This means less agent fatigue and more productive calls.
- 40% lighter than competing high-end headsets
- The adjustable headband and microphone boom arm let you find the perfect fit
- The control unit lets you change volume, mute your calls and more
- PeakStop™ technology removes sudden loud sounds or tones before they reach your ears: Any sound above 118 dB is filtered out.
- Super-soft leatherette head and ear cushioning
Works with your phone or platform.
Our headsets and speakerphones work out of the box with over 10,000 traditional deskphones. They are future-proof and compatible with all softphone web-clients and contact centre platforms; from Cisco to Avaya to Genesys Cloud.
Providing excellent customer service starts with reliability. Jabra call centre headsets are simple to use today and will be simple to use tomorrow – no matter how you’ve set up your office.
Your customers will be happy and so too will your workforce.